RECENT POST

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dear Gentle Readers - and Writers,

Have I told you lately how much I appreciate you?


Your readership, your loyalty, your thoughtful comments, and your good looks. (Not that I've seen you, but one has a sense about these things.)

There must be something in the air, because I have received many, MANY excellent questions and photographs from you recently. About crown moulding, about wallpaper, of course about paint colors...and I hope I have the opportunity to answer each and every one of them.

But there's a chance I may not.


The good news is that this season finds business booming for bossy color. (No extra charge by blogger.com for lame alliteration.) It's going to take a Herculean effort to attend to my clients AND to you, Gentle Readers.

If you've written me with a design dilemma recently, I will try my very best to address it. But in the event that I simply cannot tackle all of your worthy design challenges, please accept my apologies in advance. I am flattered - nay, humbled - that you place your design faith in me, and I never want you to feel that I take that for granted.

Please stay tuned, and thank you again for reading. And for writing.

Love,
Annie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online