RECENT POST

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Color camp, here I come!

I could have sworn BWI Airport had wireless internet access.

Which is why I scrambled this morning to tie up all my client projects, bid my family a fond farewell, and get myself to the airport way early: for several hours of uninterrupted airport time to catch up on blogs and blogging.

Tragically, I was mistaken. I thought I could get a little message up via my iPhone, but YOU try posting something from an iPhone and let me know how it goes.

So yet another day went by without a word from bossy color. I do apologize.

I hope to make up for it in the next few days, though: I'm at color camp!

Well, it's a conference of the International Association of Color Consultants North America. In San Diego. But I like calling it color camp. I hope to emerge inspired and re-energized...and I aim to post an entry or two while I'm here. I mean, come on. If color camp doesn't yield some good subject matter, well, that would be lame. On my part, not theirs.

So wish me luck.

I'm not optimistic about a campfire sing-along, but it would be awesome if they serve bug juice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online